T to the Seventh Day Eight

 18 May 2021

Welcome to day eight of Teige and Tahg Take on Thrilling Traumatic Thoracic Treatments! Today we started at 9:00 in Diane’s office for some physical therapy practice. We met with the usual patients along with a couple new ones. The man who had crashed his snowmobile was back for more treatment. We helped Diane by monitoring different exercises that the patients performed throughout the day. Tahg took a test on the components of the knee while I was getting my second COVID vaccination. I avoided the test for a couple days as now I have to take it next Tuesday. I absolutely love working at Ragged Mountain Physical Therapy, Tahg and I are always laughing and, of course, working hard.

See you tomorrow!

Teige Wright


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T to the Seventh Day Two

T to the Seventh Day Three

T to the Seventh Day Seven