T to the Seventh Week One Reflection

 16 May 2021

Welcome to the first weekly reflection for Teige and Tahg Take on Thrilling Traumatic Thoracic Treatments! This week was extremely productive as we got just under thirty hours of work done. It was fascinating to see my knowledge slowly start to connect from watching surgeries to working with Diane. I found that the more surgeries I watched, the more I would understand some of the things that Diane’s patients were being treated on, and vice versa. For instance, after learning about a patient that had been through a hip replacement, Tahg and I watched a hip replacement surgery. We were able to connect what was occurring in the video and what we had learned in Diane’s office. I can’t wait to see what next week brings!

See you tomorrow!

Teige Wright


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

T to the Seventh Day Two

T to the Seventh Day Three

T to the Seventh Day Seven